Hello Qualifier – Good Things To Know
The Festival Welcome Desk at Dusk Till Dawn casino is the go-to spot for all players participating in the festival's online qualifying rounds. At the welcome desk, players will get all the information they need about the various tournaments taking place during the festival. This includes schedules, rules, and any other important details that players need to know in order to participate.
In addition to the information, the welcome desk will also be giving away branded merchandise to some of the online qualifiers. This is a great opportunity for players to show off their love for the game and the festival, and to snag some unique and exclusive items.
If you had won the Hospitality package make sure that you visit us to get more info about the daily entertainment. The package includes a variety of activities and perks designed to enhance the overall event experience. We will reveal more information about these activities and perks 1-2 weeks before the event, in order to keep it a secret and surprise our guests. Here is just a peek at what happened in Bratislava.
If you have any problems or concerns while at the festival, you can come to the welcome desk for assistance. The friendly and knowledgeable staff will be happy to help with any issues and ensure that players have a smooth and enjoyable experience at the Poker Festival.
If you are looking for The Festival patch (or playing cards) then come and ask this from our welcome desk.
MAIN EVENT TICKET
We understand that you may have questions about how to claim your ME ticket and we are here to help. To collect your ticket, simply head to the Dusk Till Dawn cashier and present a valid form of ID. All tickets are registered under the winner's name, so there's no need to worry about losing or misplacing it. We suggest picking up your ticket as soon as you arrive to avoid any potential wait times or lines
If you have any problems or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us via e-mail. We will be more than happy to assist you and make sure that everything runs smoothly.
The Festival Main Event is the crown jewel of the Poker Festival, with a buy-in of 450£. Players have the option of one re-entry per flight and there are 4 starting flights to choose from. The tournament promises to be action-packed with a high level of competition as players from all over the world will be participating. The Main Event will also be broadcast on TV, allowing fans to watch the action unfold and root for their favorite players.
Most of the online qualifiers stay at Crowne Plaza Nottingham. Crowne Plaza Nottingham is a luxurious 4-star hotel set in a prime location on Wollaton street, in the middle of Nottingham. The hotel has easy access to Nottingham Concert Hall, Tales of Robin Hood, and Nottingham Playhouse. The places which are worth of visit. At least if we trust Franke´s opinion.
As a winner, you will be treated to a luxurious room under your own name, ensuring a comfortable and personalized stay. With plush bedding, state-of-the-art amenities, and beautiful views, your room will be the perfect place to relax and unwind after a long day of poker. Start your mornings off right with a delicious breakfast served at the hotel's on-site restaurant. You'll have the energy you need to take on the day ahead and tackle the tables.
If you are traveling to the hotel by public transport, for example coming from any direction by tram, it is worth remembering the "Royal Centre" stop. The hotel is less than 100m away from the mentioned place. Official taxis as well as drivers of ride-sharing platforms(Bolt/Uber) can also access the very easily in front of the hotel. The taxi ride from the hotel to the casino costs 6-10 euros, depending on the time of day.
The hotel has free internet access, and all our online qualifiers can also use the Gym and Spa without limitation.
Key things to know:
- The hotel serves breakfasts at 6.30-11.00(Mon-Sat), and at 7.30-11.00 on Sundays.
- Free breakfasts are part of your online qualify win so you don't have to pay for it.
- "Want breakfast in bed? Sorry, we're not your mom, ask reception for room service prices. But trust us, the pies in the restaurant are worth it.
- But we still recommend eating your breakfast on-site at the hotel restaurant. Unless you don't want to miss out on the delicious pies and the chance to learn from a JJ Masterclass course.
- Check-in at the hotel takes place at 15:00 and check-out at 12:00. Please take this into account if you don't want to get unpleasant surprises once you will check out.
- If you've lost your keycard or can't remember which room you're in, don't panic, just contact the hotel reception. But before that, just remember that you're not the only one who's lost. You are just like a football team without a coach.
- Drinking of alcohol is strictly prohibited while using the Spa facilities. The consumption of alcohol and swimming do not mix and can be dangerous. For your safety and the safety of others, please refrain from consuming alcohol while using the Spa. Thank you for your cooperation
If you want to make any changes to the package you won online (extend it or change the dates), please contact us at [email protected]
Franke´s recommendation: Oh dear, oh dear, where do I start with the Crowne Plaza Nottingham? Let me tell you, I've been to my fair share of hotels, but this one takes the cake...or should I say, the pie! From the moment I walked in, I knew I was in for a treat. The location is top-notch and the staff are as friendly as can be. I mean, let's just say I didn't have to lift a finger the entire time I was there. Except for when I was lifting forkfuls of delicious breakfast pie to my mouth, that is. But enough about the food, let's talk about the real reason why were are there - to win something! The easiest way to win something means to play a Blackjack tournament on Wednesday.