Below we have listed the official game rules for the Banco Casino Bratislava.
Characteristics of the table game American Roulette
American roulette is played mostly on an oval table. The gaming table consists of a playing field and a wheel in roulette (cylinder). The croupier is entrusted with the operation of the gaming table. Croupier stands at the table and operates the game with his hands. The player places bets by himself. The wheel in roulette (cylinder) consists of a stationary part and a wheel with marked numbers 0 - 36, rotating around its center. There are metal stops on the sloping wall. The numbers on the roulette wheel do not follow each other by size, but have an internationally used order:
0 - 32 - 15 - 19 - 4 - 21 - 2 - 25 - 17 - 34 - 6 - 27 - 13 - 36 - 11 - 30 - 8 - 23 - 10 - 5 - 24 - 16 - 33 - 1 - 20 - 14 - 31 - 9 - 22 - 18 - 29 - 7 - 28 - 12 - 35 - 3 - 26
- a spinning wheel and a croupier standing at a table means that the table is ready for play,
- Roulette players are invited by the croupier to place their bets on the table. Bets (chips) must be placed on the table according to the rules. The player will do it himself,
- the speed of rotation of the wheel and the force of the rotating ball must be different for each spin (game) and according to the nature of the game (fewer bets - shorter spin),
- the dealer must announce aloud before the spin "Your bets, please.",
- the wheel rotates alternately in both directions and the ball is rotated in the opposite direction,
- the croupier throws a ball at the rotating wheel against the direction of its rotation,
- during the rotation of the ball and during the spin, the dealer must always look at the table and not at the wheel,
- the spin is valid if the ball makes at least 5 rotations in the wheel,
- the ball must be spun immediately after it has been taken by the dealer (from the last winning number). If the dealer is interrupted after taking the ball but before the spin, the ball must be returned to the last winning number,
- before and during the spin, the croupier inspects the table, i.e., puts the bets in order and arranges them, checks the conformity of the bets against the minimum and maximum of the table. The dealer returns excessing chips of the maximum amounts, if possible, directly from the bets, if not from the float (from the float after the bets have been placed to avoid a situation where the customer decides to withdraw his bets at the last minute). The roulette table is marked with a board, on which the minimum and maximum deposits for all possible winning combinations for the given roulette table are visibly marked,
- before the ball hits the number, the dealer will say "Last bets, please!" and then "No more bets, thank you!". Following this announcement, players may no longer place bets, cancel, or move bets,
- bets must be completed for at least 5 spins before the ball comes out of the groove. All late bets are returned to the customer - the player.
- while the ball falls into the number, the dealer must watch the game table.
- Single chance - 1 times the bet (1: 1)
- red - rouge = all red numbers
- black - noir = all black numbers
- odd - inpair (odd) = all odd numbers
- even - pair = all even numbers
- low - manque = numbers from 1 to 18
- high - passe = numbers from 19 to 36
- Dozens and columns - 12 numbers - 2 times the bet (2: 1)
- 1st (first dozen) = numbers from 1 to 12
- 2nd (middle dozen) = numbers from 13 to 24
- 3rd (last dozen) = numbers from 25 to 36
- columns - from 1 to 34, from 2 to 35, from 3 to 36
- Sixline - 6 numbers - 5 times the bet (5: 1)
- for example, 16-17-18-19-20-21
- Corner - 4 numbers - 8 times the bet (8: 1)
- this chance includes 4 numbers on the playing field (canvas) square, for example 7-8-10-11; or 8-9-11-12
- Street - 3 numbers - 11 times the bet (11: 1)
- this chance includes three horizontally or vertically adjacent numbers, for example 16-17-18; or 31-32-33
- Split - 2 numbers - 17 times the bet (17: 1)
- this chance includes two horizontally or vertically adjacent numbers, for example 8-9; or 23-26
- Straight Up - 1 number - 35 times the bet (35: 1)
- this chance consists of only one number, for example 6; or 23; or 35
- at odds there is still the possibility to play series, i.e., numbers adjacent to the cylinder:
- Adjacent bets - i.e., any number on the cylinder and its two adjacent numbers on the right and left.
- Zero Spiel - i.e., numbers on the cylinder from 12 to 15, winning combinations: 0-3, 32-35, 12-15, 26.
- Large series - i.e., numbers on the cylinder from 22 to 25, winning combinations: 0-2-3, 4-7, 12-15, 18-21, 19-22, 25-26-28-29, 32-35.
- Small series - i.e., numbers on the cylinder from 27 to 33, winning combinations: 5-8, 10-11, 13-16, 23-24, 27-30, 33-36.
- Orphelines - i.e., numbers on the cylinder from 17 to 6 and from 1 to 9, winning combinations: 1, 6-9, 14-17, 17-20, 31-34.
- The number "0" wins, the bets containing zero win, the other bets are lost and are withdrawn.
Minimum, maximum bets and payout ratio
All bet sizes are in Euro.
|Straight Up / 1 number||35:1||0,5||10||1||20||2||40|
|Split / 2 numbers||17:1||0,5||20||1||40||2||80|
|Street / 3 numbers||11:1||0,5||30||1||60||2||120|
|Corner / 4 numbers||8:1||0,5||40||1||80||2||160|
|Six Line / 6 numbers||5:1||0,5||60||1||120||2||240|
|Straight Up / 1 number||35:1||5||100||10||200||20||400|
|Split / 2numbers||17:1||5||200||10||400||20||800|
|Street / 3numbers||11:1||5||300||10||600||20||1200|
|Corner / 4numbers||8:1||5||400||10||800||20||1600|
|Six Line / 6numbers||5:1||5||600||10||1200||20||2400|
The table contains several options for minimum and maximum deposits. Their amount for a given table depends on the decision of the serving manager.
Method of using value and non-value tokens
- each player can buy value tokens at the cash register or directly at the gaming table. Purchased chips can be exchanged directly on the gaming table for colored non-value game chips (called Wheel chips). Upon request, each player will receive colored non-value game chips of a certain color, with which no other player will play at the same time at the given table. All colored non-value tokens do not have the same value, it depends on the player what value they give them with the help of valuable tokens. The dealer uses a value token to visibly determine the value of the non-value token at the table. This value also represents the minimum deposit at a given table,
- when exchanging non-valuable colored playing chips, their value is recognized, which the player gives them with the help of valuable tokens. Valuable tokens are valid at all tables.
Characteristics of the table game Blackjack.
- Blackjack is a card game that is played on a gaming table in the shape of a semicircle. The gaming table is designed for a maximum of 7 players. The croupier is entrusted with the operation of the gaming table. The croupier stands at the table and controls the game with his hands. The player places bets himself.
- is played with six decks of cards. Each deck of cards contains 52 cards,
- an ace is counted on players own discretion for 1 or 11. The croupier's ace usually for 11. The croupier's ace is counted for 1 only if his total sum exceeds 21. Figures (pictures), i.e., J, Q, K, other cards have their original value (2 to 10).
- the aim of the game is to get as close as possible to the sum of 21 when buying 2 or more cards. The win or loss of the box is governed by the achieved sum of the dealer's cards.
Placement of bets
One player is allowed to have two more players in one box, but the total amount of bets in one box (including the tip placed on the corner - staff service) must not exceed the maximum of the table and no bet in the box must be below the minimum.
Before dealing cards, the dealer will say "Your bets, please". The dealer checks the accuracy and correctness of the bets by passing his hand over the table. If necessary, he will use the term "Bets are over, Thank you", which confirms the end of the bets. The dealer must be sure that everyone has placed their bets and that the bets agree with the minimum and maximum of the table. Cards are dealt face up so that the numbers on the cards are visible from all sides. All cards are placed to the left of the dealer except for the first box, where the cards can also be placed to the right. The dealer taking the cards places the first card a little higher for him and places the other cards below it so that the numbers on the cards are visible and clear to the customers. In the case of a split (splitting two identical cards), the cards are placed separately so that they are on both sides of the player's box. If there are more than two splits, the cards are placed separately together with the bet on top of each other so that the result is understandable to the inspector. When the dealer offers a card to the player, he is obliged to state clearly and distinctly the sum of the cards and to inform the player about the possibilities:
- Double - A player may double their original bet on any sum of two cards except BlackJack. In this case, he receives only one card.
- Split - Cards of the same value can be split into two separate games. The amount of the deposit at the time of distribution must be the same as the original deposit. One box can be divided a maximum of three times. Aces can only be divided only once. The player only gets one more card for the split aces. When splitting, an ace in combination with another 10 card (figure or ten) is counted only as 21 and not as BlackJack and is paid out in a 1:1 ratio.
- Insurance - If the dealer has an ace as his first card, the player can insure himself against any BlackJack he may have. The player places the sum insured up to a maximum of half of the original deposit on the "Insurance-Line". If the dealer gets a BlackJack, the insurance will be paid out in a 2:1 ratio. If the dealer does not get BlackJack, the insurance will lapse.
- Surrender - A player may give up half of his bet on any sum of his first two cards, but the croupier cannot have an ace. The croupier takes his cards and the game for the player ends. He has half of the deposit left and half goes to the bank.
The dealer is obliged to declare the sum of cards exceedingly clearly and unambiguously 21. When collecting cards, it is necessary for the dealer to keep the original sequence of cards, which must not be changed.
When the execution card comes out, the dealer completes the game, and the cards are shuffled again. When the execution card comes out, it is placed in front of the float. If the execution card is the first card in the shoe and no cards have been dealt, then the cards are shuffled again.
Deviations from the rules
If an extra card comes out of the shoe, it is placed under the shoe and used as another playing card. If it is found that the cards have not been dealt to the player's box, then the game is played without that box. If the dealer deals cards without registering the execution card, the game is canceled, and the cards are shuffled again. Any deviations must be reported immediately to the serving manager or his deputy.
Payment of bets
Bets are paid from right to left. Bets are settled next to the winning bet. In the event of a duplication, the win is paid out on one side of the winning bet. In the case of splits, each split is paid separately. A bet consisting of chips of different values must be opened and paid out so that the result is understandable to the inspector. In the case of back player bets, these bets are settled from the back towards the front. If there are several players in one box and it is a winning box, players are only allowed to touch or remove their bets if all bets have already been settled. When bets are settled, the higher value token is placed at the bottom and the lower value token is placed at the top. If the dealer pays the customer the total amount of winning bets placed on different boxes, the dealer will show the payout in the exchange area before the float and then place the chips in front of the customer. Chips with a higher value will be on top.
Payout for Blackjack
If the combination of the first two cards of a player is an ace and a card for 10 i.e.,Blackjack, the dealer immediately pays out a 3:2 win, unless the dealer's first card is 10 or an ace. If the dealer's first card is an ace and the player has a Blackjack, the dealer offers the player the opportunity to take even money, i.e., the bet will be paid out 1:1.
When Blackjack is paid out, the dealer must say loudly and in a clear and articulate voice which amount of the total amount is paid out. When a Blackjack is paid out, the payout is made right next to the winning bet, in the case of an open bet the paid bet is also opened immediately. Blackjack is also paid out of the betting bet.
If the bet cannot be paid out exactly - 0.5, 1, 2.5 chips are not used (e.g.: Blackjack 25), the chip is placed on the box line. This means that half of the chip belongs to the customer and half to the casino. If the customer wins in the next game, he gets the whole chip and vice versa.
If the customer wishes to withdraw half of the bet (surrender), the dealer splits the bet and takes one half, then takes the cards. In the case of back players, the cards are left on the table. The first player of the box can make a surrender and the back player can continue the game or vice versa.
If the bet cannot be split exactly, the dealer will make half the bet from the new chips, place it next to the original bet and take the original bet. In the case of a surrender, the customer can give himself as many chips as the exact half of the bet and place them near the box. In the case of a surrender, the customer is only allowed to touch or remove bets on the box if the bet has already been split by the dealer, half taken, and cards taken from the box.
The surrender must be made before the player can take the third card. If the customer did not want a surrender at first and another customer has already taken another card, the previous player can no longer make a surrender.
Surrender is not allowed if the dealer's first card is an ace. Surrender split is allowed except for split aces. If the bet cannot be divided exactly, it is always done in favor of the customer.
If the dealer's first card is an ace, customers have the option to insure their bets against the dealer's possible Blackjack by placing a special bet on the insurance line, the insurance bet amount may be up to half of the original bet, but the minimum insurance amount must be half the table minimum.
Only the initial bet can be insured (also the tip can be insured), doubles, splits and Blackjack cannot be insured.
The original bet must be insured before the third card is taken. If the customer did not want to insure his bets at first and another customer has already taken another card, the previous player can no longer insure his bet.
In the case of the dealer's Blackjack, all bets are lost (except the customer's Blackjack) and only the insurance remains. Insurances will be paid on the insurance line in a ratio of 2:1. If the dealer does not have Blackjack, he loses insurance, and the game continues according to the rules.
Minimum and maximum bets
All bet sizes are in Euro.