Famous Franke´s Flip Flops Strikes Again
Often it happens that when the sun shines in the summer, people wear flip-flops. However, at our festivals, it has become traditional that regardless of whether the sun is shining, it's raining or there's snow on the ground, the festival's creator, Mr. Martin "Franke" von Zweigbergk, wears flip-flops indoors. This is for a very simple reason. Specifically, those flip-flops need to be "warmed up" in order to form a unique trophy. The trophy is awarded to the player who makes the most flips during the festival.
How "Flip Flops" are working?
"Flip Flops" tournaments are a fun and exciting way to enjoy the game of poker. During the Festival Nottingham, these tournaments will be held at Dusk Till Dawn from Monday through Saturday, providing players the opportunity to earn poker tickets for every successful flip they make.
The tournament format is simple and easy to understand. Each day, players will have the opportunity to participate in several rounds of flipping. Each time a player successfully completes a flip, they will earn one point. At the end of the tournament, the player with the most points/wins will be declared the winner. If at the end of the flip tournaments, two or more players have the same amount of points/wins, then there will take place a final "big flip" which decides which player will be crowned the winner of the title of Franke´s "Flip Flops" and who goes home with a special prize package to our next Malta event.
Participating in a "Flip Flops" tournament is easy and affordable.
- The entry fee for flips starts at just £20, with no additional rake. This makes it accessible for players of all skill levels and budgets.
- Flips are running every day (Mon-Sun) from 9 pm - 11 p.m.
- Registration (buy-in) is done prior to the game starting at the table.
- The flip game starts when there are enough players (min. 5-6 players)
- Payout of the each flip will depend on the amount of players and buy-ins
- Payout structure steps looks like: £120, £230, £450(ME ticket).
- If there is some money left after the full payout, then the second best hand will get that
- Winner of the each game will get 1 point
- The player who collects most points/wins will get a special trophy and a special prize package(worth of €1600)
2022 Bratislava - Ian Vertefouille
2022 Tallinn - Jens Henrik Riis, Denmark
Franke´s Flip Flops is not only the tournament a great way to showcase your flipping skills and compete against other players, but also it is a great way to meet new people, socialize and have fun. If you're looking for a fun and exciting way to spend your free time, consider participating in one of our flip tournaments.
Franke´s recommendation: "If you had done any flips in your life then "Flip Flops" tournament is MUST PLAY thing for you for sure. But if you haven´t then watch out. You might fall in love with these tournaments and not want to miss any, but don't forget that there is other tournaments. E.g. The Main tournament, which starts on Wednesday at 12, where the title is defended by Mr. Michel Molenaar, who won more than 120k in Bratislava.