header-bg

Covid Contingency for The Festival

What happens if we have to postpone The Festival Series due to public measures against COVID?

Due to the prolonged Corona risk in the first half of this year, we had to postpone our stop in Tallinn until 2022. The Festival Series is now set to begin in Bratislava, Slovakia from September 20-26, 2021. All players that already won packages / tickets can move their package / ticket to Bratislava or any of the following stops. If you have bought your package / ticket to a specific event you can get a refund or have them rolled over to one of the following stops.

Things remain unpredictable even for the late summer and we keep a contingency plan in place. If you register for the event in Bratislava or have one of our packages, and the event can’t take place at the stipulated date, your entry will be carried over to our next event.

If the situation with COVID doesn’t improve by July, The Festival Bratislava will be delayed. Any tickets you’ve purchased for The Festival in Bratislava can be moved over to the next event. Also, if your plans get derailed because of the COVID situation, like cancelled flights and closed borders, then we can also move your entry to the next event. We’ve got you covered in any case!

We update about the status of The Festival in Bratislava in June.