Special Promotion During The Festival Series
Poker, casino games, and friendship is clearly a part of our life. Most of the friends we have in this industry come from common experiences from live event throughout the world (mainly in Europe since we are based here). At the Festival we take pride in creating a safe gaming environment where players that love tournaments in mixed games and cash game players alike have fun and see the wider picture for a sustainable series including elements of fun.
We have elected to have special promotions that truly cross-activate cash games and tournaments, let’s phase the truth, the cost of organizing an event lies mainly in organizing the travel of media and staff that works with the event, the potential overlays in satellites and the marketing of them and then, of course, the additional cost of getting into the casino the extra needed staff to handle all the version of tournaments at hand. From a cash player perspective, it means more players to the table once the tournaments finishes or while people are waiting for action. Hence partner casinos of The Festival do not run their usual Bad Beat Jackpot campaigns or lucky wheel campaigns during The Festival Series week. Instead, they collect 1 £/€ per qualifying raked pot for a week-long special promotion.
This Special Promotion will distribute the following to lucky winners attending the Festival Series:
- One €2600 package for the “Player of the Festival” that includes hotel, hospitality, buy-in to Main Event, and the Charity tournament of the next Festival stop
- One €1600 package for the “Winner of Cash Game Challenge” that includes hotel, hospitality, buy-in to the Main Event of the next Festival stop
- One €1600 package for the "Winner of PokerListings Championship" that includes hotel, hospitality, buy-in to Main Event of the next Festival stop
- One €1600 package for the "Winner of Franke´s Flip Flops" that includes hotel, hospitality, buy-in to the Main Event of the next Festival stop
- Merchandise and other activation marketing campaigns at the location