- News »
- Meet Optibet Twitch Streamer & Ambassador: Gatis Beigass
Meet Optibet Twitch Streamer & Ambassador: Gatis Beigass
Only 36 days left until the start of the Malta Festival, and as The Festival Series team, we are excited but there is still a lot to do in terms of preparations. One of the things that need to be taken care of is our daily online satellites, and one place where you can play them is Optibet. Optibet is our online partner, providing the opportunity for our Estonian and Latvian players to play poker on one of the world's largest online poker platforms - partypoker.
At Optibet, it is possible to qualify for The Festival Malta through lower satellite tournaments that take place daily and culminate in a €150 final on Sundays, where one €1600 poker package is guaranteed to be won each week. The package includes a €550 Main Event ticket, a €125 casino tournament ticket, and a €125 poker tournament ticket of the winner´s choice. In addition, Optibet will also credit €800 to the accounts of all package winners to cover travel and accommodation expenses. Isn't that great?
The Festival Malta package includes:
- €550 buy-in to The Festival Main Event
- 125 € buy-in to Casino Tournament (you can choose between Blackjack or Roulette)
- 125 € buy-in to Poker Tournament (free of choice)
- 800€ pocket money for travel expenses, or for accommodation (will be paid out directly in your Optibet account)
Play Casino Games = Win A Ticket to Malta
Starting this week, Optibet is also offering customers for the first time an opportunity to exclusively win a ticket to Malta by actively playing casino games.
How to win a ticket to Malta:
- Play any live casino game
- Collect 35 000 Optibet bonus points per week - Only real money wagers on live casino games give to you those points
- The package includes entry to a live poker tournament and travel expenses.
More information about this offer can be found on the Optibet website.
Optibet Ambassador - Gatis "OptibetPoker" Reigass
Optibet has been supporting the local poker community, especially in Latvia, for a long time and has made a significant contribution to bringing local players together.
One great example of this is Gatiss Reigas, who now represented Optibet and has visited our festivals in Tallinn, Bratislava, and Nottingham, but originally comes from a small village where poker was played with "Solitaire" rules and acorns were used as chips. Today he is one of the most well-known poker players in Latvia, and during our Nottingham stop, we catch him in front of our camera.
Best results during The Festival Series:
|The Festival Nottingham 2023
|Event #26 £120 Freezeout
|The Festival Nottingham 2023
|Event #13 £450 Main Event
|The Festival Bratislava 2022
|Event #42 €125 No Limit Holdem
- Name: Gatis Reigass
- Poker alias: OptibetPoker
- Poker level: professional
- LIVE earnings: $7,315
- Online biggest win: $14,000
- Favourite food: Lasagna & resto style burgers and Asian soups. According to a study conducted by independent British researchers, Gatis consumed an average of 2.6 burgers and 3 lasagnas per day during our event in Nottingham. Whether this is a lot or a little, we cannot say for certain. If someone is wondering about soup statistics, then this is not available.
- What do you think about your neighbors, Estonians? I don't think about Estonians, they are too slow to catch my thoughts. At this point, however, we have to remind Gatis that the fastest sledder in Latvia changed his nationality precisely because the Latvians were too slow.
- Favourite person: One Estonian player from the SpokersBowl community.
You can also watch Gatis playing on Optibet Poker Twitch Channel every week. If you don't really want to listen to the mixed Latvian version of English and would rather listen to the English version with Italian accents, then it's about time you made your travel plans to Malta. You can find hotel offers for holidays in Malta here.