- News »
- Jevakim´s The Festival Malta Online Satellites – every Tuesday and Friday at 20:00 CET on Coolbet
Jevakim´s The Festival Malta Online Satellites – every Tuesday and Friday at 20:00 CET on Coolbet
The Eastern Campaign, conducted in cooperation with The Festival Series and Coolbet, will come to an end today. In the last five days, 5 packages have been played out so far at Coolbet, and today there is still a chance to participate in the last tournament of the Coolbet Easter Series - €30 Freezeout tournament, starting at 19:00 CET. Who doesn´t remember then just as a quick reminder - the two best players of the overall Coolbet Easter Series ranking leaderboard will get a free €1,600 package to The Festival in Malta. At the moment, players JokerPoke00 and STOPdaBOTS lead the leaderboard, but the real heroes are still undecided and today´s results will definitely affect the leaderboard's standing.
CHECK the FULL LEADERBOARD from HERE.
The Festival Easter Satellite - Today at 20:00 CET
There is a last chance today to win a package through The Festival Easter satellite which starts at 20:00 CET and which costs €20.
|10.04.2023 19:00 CET||Coolbet Easter Series- Freezeout||€30|
|10.04.2023 20:00 CET||Festival Easter satellite - € 1,600 package GTD||€20 + R +A|
Ylvas Homegame Special Starts: Every Tuesday/Friday at 20:00 CET - Each tournament has a €1,300 package GTD!
|11.04.2023 20:00 CET||Jevakims The Festival Spesial||€30 freezeout||1300€ Jevakims Special package|
|14.04.2023 20:00 CET||Jevakims The Festival Spesial||€30 freezeout||1300€ Jevakims Special package|
|18.04.2023 20:00 CET||Jevakims The Festival Spesial||€30 freezeout||1300€ Jevakims Special package|
|21.04.2023 20:00 CET||Jevakims The Festival Spesial||€30 freezeout||1300€ Jevakims Special package|
|25.04.2023 20:00 CET||Jevakims The Festival Spesial||€30 freezeout||1300€ Jevakims Special package|
|28.04.2023 20:00 CET||Jevakims The Festival Spesial||€30 freezeout||1300€ Jevakims Special package|
|02.05.2023 20:00 CET||Jevakims The Festival Spesial||€30 freezeout||1300€ Jevakims Special package|
|05.05.2023 20:00 CET||Jevakims The Festival Spesial||€30 freezeout||1300€ Jevakims Special package|
However, what will not change is that special tournaments will continue in Coolbet starting tomorrow. On this occasion, a 30-euro buy-in and Tuesdays and Fridays a qualifying days, and it stays this way until May 5. Each of these eight tournaments is guaranteed one €1,300 package to Malta, which includes a €550 main event ticket, 6 nights of accommodation for two persons between 15.05 and 21.05 at the Vivaldi Hotel, and a small souvenir bag from Coolbet. All tournaments start at 20:00 CET and can be found in the Coolbet lobby. That's it! Oops, we almost forgot. How to find it? Very easily. The tournaments have a common collective name - Jevakims The Festival Spesial.
Details: 1300€ Jevakims Special package
The €1,300 package includes:
- 6 nights single/double/twin hotel room at the hotel Vivaldi (you can bring a friend) 15/05 - 21/05
- Breakfast for two
- Buy-In to the Poker Main Event (€550)
For anyone familiar with the life of Norwegian poker players, the name Jevakim is probably not unfamiliar. Jevakim is the "alias" of Norwegian poker player Ylva Thorsrud, who considers herself a good poker player, but we know that she is a very good poker player. In addition to playing poker, Ylva loves her dogs more than anything else in the world and doesn't say no to a good glass of wine or Asian food. We don't know for sure if this has any connection now, but we recently interviewed another streamer who also eats Asian food. If we have any readers who can confirm whether poker streamers only eat Asian food, please let us know. At the same time, all those who have not yet booked flight tickets to Malta and who are panicking about making hotel reservations at the last minute can also report.
Here's a little reminder of Ylva's interview she gave us during our Tallinn stop. Enjoy watching and see you all in Malta!
Ylva's Best Results During the Festival Series Events:
- Event 14 - £ 120 No Limit Holdem Knockout - 8th - prize money : £ 155
- Event 1 - £ 120 PokerListings Championship - 23rd - prize money: £ 300
- Event 28 - € 250 PLO 4/5/6 - 6th - prize money: € 780
- Event 16 - € 125 8-game - 6th - prize money : € 465
- Event 11 - € 250 PLO Master - 11th - prize money : € 460
- Event 8 - € 550 Main Event - 13th - prize money: € 4,710
- Event 21 - € 110 NLH/ PLO - 12th - prize money: € 260
To keep up with Ylva's daily activities, follow her on social media.
What happens in Malta stays in Malta
Here are a few notes which you should know about Malta or our wonderful host - Portomaso Casino:
- The Festival starts 15 of May and lasts till 21 of May, but however, as has already become customary, there is always a pre-day right before the official first day of the festival, during which The PokerListings Championship Day1A is played.
- If you don't want to waste the time of spending too much time at the registration desk, then you should check here and fill out your pre-registration formula. Everyone who does that then Portomaso Casino staff will do their best to register you at the casino as quickly as possible. But, of course, we ask all first-timers to take their time, because the entrance may take a little longer than usual due to the queue.
- The Main Event starts on Tuesday, 16 May, and has 5 starting flight which runs till Friday, 19 May. All players can also join the game on Saturday during the first two game levels, after which late registration will be closed and we will start to find out the best of the best ones. The winner of the Main Event will finally be revealed by Sunday evening.
- Blackjack and Roulette tournaments will be played out as always - Blackjack on Tuesday and Roulette on Wednesday. Attenzione! Those who have won a ticket through online qualifications as part of the package, please arrange your travel plans in such a way that you can take part in both/or one of those tournaments.
- We have good news for all the winners of hospitality packages - Anastasia is also with us in Malta, so the sun should shine especially brightly this week. Who knows, we might have again a "Find Anastasia" party on Friday evening as it happens during the Nottingham stop.